PERSONAL INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. In addition, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, which websites or search terms refer you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as "Device Information".
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, visit:
- The "log files" track actions that occur on the Site and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring / exit pages, and date and time stamps.
- By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the currency exchange. You also agree that that currency is stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie that is automatically deleted when you close your browser). We do this so that the selected currency remains selected and consistent when you browse our website so that the prices can be converted to your local currency (the visitor).
- "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files that are used to record information about how you navigate the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal account, etc. , email address and phone number We refer to this information as "Order Information".
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and submitting invoices and / or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this order information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Examine our orders to detect possible risks or fraud; Y
- When it is in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services.
We use the device information we collect to help us detect potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics on how our customers navigate and interact with they). the Site, and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also unsubscribe from Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. To learn more about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of receiving targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
NOT TO FOLLOW
Please note that we do not change our Site's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
In addition, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we may have with you (for example, if you place an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests mentioned. previously. Also, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will keep your Order Information for our records, unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information on our privacy practices, if you have any questions or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com